Office home & student 2019
Office.Com/Setup – Office home & student 2019 - Enter Office Product Key
Microsoft Office Versions
MS Office comes in three main flavors. Each of the Office setup versions falls under three basic categories:
There are three major flavors of Microsoft Office. Every Office version essentially comes in three categories that are listed below:
- MS Office for Home
- MS Office for Business(big or small)
- MS Office for Education(School and college)
Do you have multiple devices? Are you worried that Microsoft Office setup will not be compatible with your device? Don’t worry as Office is compatible with all major operating systems and devices such as MacBook, Windows desktop and laptop, iPhone, iPad, Windows phone, Android phones and tabs, macOS, etc.
What is MS Office?
Microsoft Office, also known as MS Office, is a popular suite that consists of several notable products and services. Developed by tech-giant Microsoft, this suite is packed with a word processor named Word, slideshow maker named PowerPoint, spreadsheet software called Excel, publishing tool called Publisher, and a lot more. The latest Office version, named Office 2019, is getting more and more popular by the day. Office 365, a cloud-based version, is also very popular among enterprises and businesses due to its wide collaboration features. Other versions, such as Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, and even Office 2007, are still being used across the globe. Official website is office.com/setup.
Microsoft Office Features
- Advanced and improved PowerPoint features
- More potent data analysis along with data management.
- Improved inking features.
- Improved email management.
- Updated contact cards.
- Customized watermarks along with the signature line.
- Quick Parts in MS Word and Outlook.
Install office with product key after login
For setting up Microsoft Office, the redemption of the product key needs to be done. When you enter the Office setup key, then you can get the MS Office setup file on the device.
- Go to the link www.office.com/setup and login or create an account.
- After creating a new account or logging in with the existing one, go to the home page.
- Now, click on Account and wait until the webpage gets opened.
- Now, you need to key in the 25-character alphanumeric product key.
- Hit the Install Office option present on the screen.
- Click on the Install button to initiate the process.
- Check that the bit-version of Windows is right.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines and wait for the installation to get over.
Microsoft Office Applications official site office.com/setup UK or USA
Microsoft Office is available in different versions and editions. All the versions and editions have an array of apps and services. The number of apps in a particular version differs according to its edition. The basic editions may have just a few apps, but higher-end editions will have more apps and services. All in all, the most popular Microsoft Office apps are listed below:
- Word: Word is a text editing and document creation app that allows you to type, create, save, and share text-based files.
- Excel: Excel is a spreadsheet tool that allows you to enter data in cells and add formulas for ease in calculations. It also comes with charts and tables.
- PowerPoint: This is a popular app amongst users for creating and showcasing presentations. You can add animations and other media to the slides as well.
- Access: Access is a popular DBMS or Database Management System which joins the relational MS Jet Database Engine and GUI with software development tools.
- Publisher: Publisher allows newbies to print and publish newsletters, cards, invitations, and a lot more with ease. It is a user-friendly desktop publishing app.
- OneNote: Want to take notes on the go? OneNote allows you to take, share, edit, and view notes. You can also create voice notes and add images to them.
How to use office setup student and home have key ?
Has your purchased Microsoft Office setup come with an activation code? If yes, then you need to input this unique product key by visiting office.com/setup. If you have Microsoft Office 365, then you can also renew your subscription.
- Launch the internet browser.
- Enter www.office.com/setup in the URL bar.
- Log in using your Office account details.
- Otherwise, make a fresh account in case you are a brand-new user.
- Make sure to remember the login information or else you will face issues while installing or reinstalling Microsoft Office.
- You need to type the Office product key in the given space.
- Follow the prompts shown on display to setup Office completely.